Pros And Cons Of Hiring An Education Consultant Singapore
Singapore is known for a lot of things, Garden City, Lion City, even Fine City (for the excessive fines and charges their Government imposes on its people. Not many people may know but Singapore is also popular for its world-class education institutions. An education consultant Singapore can help you understand what are the perks of studying in Singapore.
Singapore has two institutions that come under the top 15 best educational institutions for students in the world, according to the QS World University Ranking, 2021. The name of these institutions is the National University Of Singapore which ranks at 11th position, while the Nanyang Technological University ranks at 13th position.
Pros Of Studying In Singapore For Foreigners
- World-class education and global recognition, studying at some of the best universities of Singapore can provide you with the best-in-class education with innovative methods.
- A student can live a happy and fun life besides receiving the best education. Singapore is one of the best-known places for tourism and travel, for its amazing tourist sites. It has the best of malls, beaches, monuments, etc.
- Students can gain a lot of knowledge about the cultures and traditions of different countries, as universities in Singapore have a very diverse set of students.
- As mentioned above Singapore is also known as the “fine city”, because of such fines Singapore is a very safe and secure place for its people. The crime rate in Singapore is among the lowest in the whole world.
Cons Of Studying In Singapore For Foreigners
- One of the biggest reasons why people don’t consider or opt for Singapore is because of the costs and its sky-high living expenses. Singapore comes among the most expensive places to live in the world.
- Singapore has completely adopted the western culture, which may lead a student towards some of the not-so-good habits like drinking, gambling, etc. Many students come from traditional Asian families, living in such a place may lead them to forget their own culture.
- Although it isn’t very common, bullying of students based on their color and religion is still a common practice in many universities.
Overall, one would say that the pros overthrow the cons. Except for the financial restraints, the rest of the problems are avoidable and not very common with many students.
So, without wasting any more time you should contact an education consultant singapore who can set you up at the right place.